Not getting your verification email after sign-up? These tips might help!
1. Check your email's Spam settings - If you're running a spam filter, try looking in the spam/junk folder first. If you find it there, please mark it as "not spam".
2. Make sure that the email address you are trying to register is valid - A valid email address is simply one that you can send emails to. Do not use fake/bogus emails.
3. Check your email domain - A common mistake is when a user registers with the wrong email domain (domain.com is different from domain.com.ph).
4. Make sure you are logged in to the email that you trying to register with - It is not unusual for a person to have multiple emails, so make sure that you are logged in to the right email.
5. Check your spelling - Typos are common user mistakes. Make sure you spell your email correctly.