The guild war is a battle between two guilds started or accepted by guild leaders. The offensive guild can
obtain corresponding rewards.
Each guild can only start or accept one guild war every day, which means each guild will have two chances to perform the guild war every day. Challenging a guild with only level 1 altar cannot gain any reward.
Rules on starting and accepting a guild war:
1. Only guilds owning a Dragon Altar can start and accept the guild war.
2. The starting guild shall send a War Appointment (i.e. the letter of challenge) to another guild to start a guild war, which can be checked on the Guild page or in the system mail. The guild starting the challenge is defaulted to be the offensive guild and the guild accepting the challenge is the defensive guild.
3. Each guild can only accept and start one guild war every day.
4. Only the guild leader has the right to send the War Appointment.
5. The content of a War Appointment includes: name of the target guild, war time and whether it’s a mandatory war appointment or not.
6. The war appointment between two guilds whose popularity ranking gap is lower than 15 can neither be declined nor be cancelled, and the war appointment between two guilds whose popularity ranking gap is more than 15 can be declined and cancelled.
7. The fixed time of the guild war is 10:00am-10:40am, 2:00pm-2:40pm, 4:00 pm-4:40 pm and 8:00 pm -8:40pm every day. No guild wars can be conducted in other time. The guild leader can choose one of the four time periods to perform the guild war which will last for 40 minutes.
8. The warring time must be within 3 days after the war is appointed. The latest time to accept the war appointment is 3 hours before the war starts.
9. The time of accepting and starting the war appointment cannot conflict with each other, which means, if a guild has already accepted a war appointment during a time period, it can’t start another guild war in the same time period.
10. Each guild can only start 5 war appointments and accept 5 war appointments at most at the same time, namely, it can attack 5 times and defend 5 times. The guild war will subject to the first offensive guild and defensive guild that accept the appointment. When one appointment is accepted, other appointments will become null automatically.
11. If either guild is dissolved, the war appointment will be cancelled at the same time of dissolution, with relevant war appointment info shown on the other guild’s Guild page deleted, as well.
12. The offensive guild can choose a war field to start the war. The war fields include one-dragon war field, two-dragon war field and three-dragon war field. The three-dragon war field will contain Flame Dragon, Ice Dragon and Storm Dragon.
Start a guild war:
The guild leader can click the “Launch War” button on the guild management page to enter the war appointment interface. Click the “Search Opponent” button to show guilds evenly matched to appoint a war. Clicking the “Select” button on the right side can add the selected guild to the left input box automatically. Then choose the start time of the guild war and click “Send”, the war appointment will be sent to the target guild and the target guild’s leader will receive a system mail indicating the war appointment or see the appointment info on the guild page. If the target guild accepts the appointment, members of the starting guild will be prompted with a message in the guild channel, saying “[System]: xxx guild accepted our war appointment! We will declare war on xx guild at xxx. Please get prepared to attack!”, as shown in the picture below:
When a mandatory appointment is sent successfully, 200 Guild Wealth will be deducted from the starting guild. Kind reminder: if the ranking gap between two guilds is lower than 10, the mandatory appointment will be defaulted, as shown in the picture below:
The mandatory war appointment can neither be declined nor be cancelled. Once it’s started, it’ll automatically be accepted by the target guild and added to the war appointment page of both guilds, with a system message shown in the starting guild’s guild channel, saying “[System]: We will start a war with xxx guild at xxx. Ready to attack, everyone!”
The leader of the accepting guild will also receive a system mail, but there will be no “Decline” button in the
mail. There will also be a system message shown in the accepting guild’s guild channel, saying “[System]: xxx
guild will declare war on us at xxx. Ready to defend, everyone!”
Accept or decline a guild war:
All guild members can see their guild’s war appointments on the guild page, however, only the guild leader has
the right to accept a war appointment. The guild leader can open the guild management page to view all
received war appointments. If the popularity ranking gap between the starting guild and the accepting guild is
less than 15, the accepting guild’s leader has no choice but to accept the appointment. Otherwise, the guild
leader can either accept or decline the appointment. When the guild leader accepts the appointment, a system message will show in the guild channel, saying “[System]: xxx guild will declare war on us at xxx. Ready to
defend, everyone!”, as shown in the picture below:
If the guild leader declines the appointment, a system message will show in the world channel, saying
“[System]: xxx guild waved its hand and declined the war request of xxx guild.”